Destinations To Visit in Malaysia
Malaysia is an amazing country, known for its diverse customs, traditions, and culture with a blend of modernity. The country has a lot to offer in terms of tourist attractions like beautiful islands, beaches, quaint towns, biodiversity, mount Kinabalu, heritage sites and adventure.
Know More About Malaysia:
Malaysia is one of the best places of people looking for a good time during their vacations. 5 destinations to visit in Malaysia are:
- Kuala Lumpur: While traveling to Malaysia, this is one of the best destinations to visit because it is the capital of Malaysia.
Here you can know about the culture and lifestyles of local people. Interesting sights to visit like the Perdana Lake the Gardens, and the Menara KL Tower and Petronas tower.
- Penang: It is rich in Chinese heritage. A place to explore in this Island such as temples, museums, preserved forests, and beautiful beaches and fishing villages.
It also has must visit places like Balik Pulau which is surrounded by rice fields, nutmeg orchards, and durian clove.
- Perhentian Islands: It is a small group of two beautiful Island (Besut and Kecil). This Island is very seasonal.
It is difficult to find on Perhentian Kecil in July month, but the islands are mostly empty during the winter months due to rain and stormy seas.
- Malacca: It is a beautiful place with a lot of history and great Museums.
- Cameron Highlands: It is the cool temperature and relaxing atmosphere. There is the beautiful tea plantation which one of the highlighted place of Malaysia.
I hope You Like this article !!