Things To Do in Mauritius
When I initially wanted to visit Mauritius, I didn’t think excessively of it like what are the things to do in Mauritius while touring. All I was centered around was Seychelles as I had seen astonishing photos of this place.
This is the reason I didn’t invest excessively energy in arranging Mauritius. All things considered, I got my first astonishment 30 days before the outing when I discovered pictures of Chamarel and the Underwater Waterfall.
That is the point at which I understood that there are some astounding spots in Mauritius that I have to look at.
That was the first occasion when I understood that well, perhaps, Mauritius was certainly not an awful thought by any means. All things considered, it was nothing contrasted with the delight and fulfillment that I really felt once I was on this island. The minute I arrived here I realized this is an exceptional place. The unmistakable blue sky, the long roadways and the sugarcane fields on both the sides of the streets made this place, not at all like any I have seen previously.
Mauritius, as I would like to think, is a standout amongst the most underestimated places on the planet since it has been named as a wedding trip spot. What individuals don’t understand is that there is a great deal to Mauritius than just shorelines and coastline.
What’s more, it is effectively conceivable to do this on a financial plan.
Where is Mauritius?
There are simply such huge numbers of astounding places in Mauritius to investigate and find which a lot of local people are ignorant of as well. In this article, I have recorded 10 stunning things to do in Mauritius on this island to experience genuine Mauritius.
1. Spend a Day Exploring the Black River Gorges National Park
2. Party at Grand Baie/Flic en Flac During the Weekend
3. Go for the Dolphin Tour on Flic en Flac Beach
4. Hike to the Offbeat Eau Bleue Waterfalls and Relax Here
5. Enjoy the Glass Bottom Boat Tour at the Blue Bay
6. Go For a Hike to Le Morne Brabant Peak, UNESCO World Heritage Site
7. Enjoy a Day at Gris Gris Point in South Mauritius
8. Take a Walk around the Trou Aux Cerfs in Curepipe
9. Visit the Famous Chamarel Seven Colored Earth
10. Hike to the Highest Mountain Peak in Mauritius
So, book Your Mauritius Honeymoon Packages with RockingTrips and enjoy Honeymoon in Mauritius.
You May Visit Also